Saturday, February 5, 2011

oh moon

oh moon you scare me ~
when Im alone ~
and you hide yourself ~
behind the clouds
and leave me standing '
in the dark
 
Play tricks with me so I can see
only half of you for a quarter
like a mile of the time
Or when your full of yourself ... Oh Moon
You do make me cross
    for its then that you ignore me
and pout and shine
    for all who look up to you
but Oh Moon Oh Moon    When I look at you and I do Look up to you ~
You bathe me in your light and for the most part
You are there for me every night
and thats why I love You moon  I do I do I do oh moon oh Moon Oh Moon 

2 comments:

  1. Oh moon your light makes my night bright..
    Buzzing out Beez on her beautiful "Oh moon".. lovely work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. moon watching can be a comfort but also scary as we wonder if we are alone ....love the poem thanks
    stars should take up stargazing !!!!

    ReplyDelete