Monday, February 14, 2011

A poem of Homeless&Mental Health ~ My friend Strawberries

My friend Strawberries is a real person and friend
she has
terracotta hair
     shaped like a veranda
waddles
cross
heavy of breath
 each day
           looking
each day
           aways looking for food for warmth
for a sparkle for shine
                             for a kind word
a helping hand
she isn't so young
she isn't so old
she looks ancient
she looks mad
she is mad
at the world
She is mad at those who live in it
that are the Caretakers of this world
who are blind to Strawberries
                pushing pushing heavy of breath
     pushing her mobile house
          sometime trolly
 bag  and lorry
             each day pushing
waddling heavy of breath
I say hello Hello
              I shout HELLO  I Have Strawberries Want to share
CUNT CUNT FUCK OFF CUNT
i know
    i know
       I  Don't know ~
   How to talk to you ~
    Would you Do you  Want some strawberries
Cunt cunt cunt cunt she waddles up
CUNT GIVE ME THEM  ~ THEN GIVE THEM NOW
cross
     heavy of breath
              pushing her mobile house
                    sometime bag and lorry
Today with strawberries 

1 comment: