Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dream I am



Touched by the misty mornings light 
kisses whispered across my blue eyes 
with surprise I am looking out of myself 
looking down at me in my dream 

I am the sky 
looking now into my eyes 
white clouds drift on by 
An extraordinary view of me lays below 
so vast am I now spreading out of myself
I become the sea that is mirrored 
in my blue blue eyes 

I look deep within 
and see I am now 
but a mere speck of myself  
I close my eyes 
as white soft tides of surf
brings me ~   back in 

5 comments:

  1. What you write here is extraordinarily beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could...rise above myself, figuratively and literally. This poem was so airy, so delicate. Even the surf was foam. Very beautiful!

    Came over from Matt's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow !! Beez you have such wonderful blog !! loved reading this .. :)


    @nimue_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ҭhɑnks for ɑ mɑrvelous posting! I seriоuѕly enjoyed reaԀing it, you could
    be a great author. I will be sure to Ƅookmark yoսr blog and will
    often come back down tҺe road. I want to encourage yourself to continue
    your great worҟ, have ɑ nicе afternoon!

    My web blog - social media marketing services

    ReplyDelete